Are you interested in meeting new people, exploring Flathead Valley ski areas, and improving on or learning new ski skills? I offer a variety of ski lessons, clinics, and video movement assessment at cross country ski locations throughout the area.
The best way to learn a new sport or to develop better ski skis is to take a private lesson. Contact me to set up a lesson.
- Private $55/hr;
- Semi-private 1st student $55/hr, $25 each additional student
Design your own clinic. One or more hours, meet once or several times. One of my most popular clinics is a five time clinic with a group of your friends getting together to enjoy learning a new sport or bringing your skiing to another level. Design your own clinic:
- minimum of 4 participants
- $30/student per session
Movement analysis is a perfect fit for the novice or master skier who wish to fine tune ski skills. Movement analysis has three basic components:
- Observe: observe the skier in action.
- Describe: Describe to the skier what you saw. The cause and effect relationship.
- Prescribe: Offer tips, drills, exercises and coaching to help the skier become more effective and efficient.
I take movement analysis to a new level by video taping the skier and playing back in real time so the skier can observe him/herself and participate in the movement analysis evaluation. I also provide electronic copies (uploaded to vimeo) to each student for future reference, if desired. This is a great way to reflect back on the previous season and observe your progress over the years.
- Private $80/1.5 hrs;
- Semi-private 1st student $80/1.5 hrs, $35 each additional student